Several different objects are available to include in a scene:
- Simple 3D Objects – Box, Sphere, Cone, Cylinder, Tetrahedron, Octahedron, Dodecahedron, Icosahedron, Torus, Torus Knot, Teapot. The editor can also add simple Lathe Objects, such as the Wine Glass.
- Simple 2D Objects – Triangle, Plane, Circle, Heart, Smiley, Star
- Gradient – the 2D objects may be extruded to create a 3D shape.
- Complex 3D Objects – Planets and a City.
- 360° Panorama
- SVG Objects – loaded from an SVG file.
Objects may be grouped together.
Several of the types are illustrated to the right.
Lights, including Directional, Point and Spot, have been added to the scene to show different effects.
Also different materials have been used, including an image on the rotating cube and the planes and bump maps on the sphere and teapot.
The City Scene has a skybox and an rotating camera. You can also drag the scene around.